You have no items in your shopping cart.
This fine art brass photo locket features one of my original photographs of 18th century columns of the Palacio del Ayuntamiento in Antigua, Guatemala.
I hand make each locket in my studio. I start with one of my photographs, size it down to fit the locket base, seal it in the pendant setting, and fill it with a 2-part jeweler's grade epoxy resin which cures to an extremely durable glass-like finish, protecting the image and giving it a slightly domed effect.
• Brass locket produced by a small family business in the USA
• Locket measures approximately 33mm x 42mm (1-5/16" x 1-11/16")
• Inside are two recessed ovals for your photographs - they measure 38mm x 29mm (1.5" x 1.14")
• Locket hangs on a 24" brass cable chain. Other lengths available by request!
• Photograph is professionally printed on archival paper
• Photograph is sealed in a jeweler's grade resin (like glass, but more durable), protecting it and giving it a beautiful shine
• Bail (connecting locket to chain) is also sealed with resin for extra durability
• Back of locket has a florentine textured finish
• Photo is completely sealed and waterproof, but I recommend taking off the necklace before swimming or bathing to prevent the locket and chain from tarnishing
• Locket will be carefully wrapped and packaged in a sweet little muslin bag - ready for gift giving
* Please note that each pendant is hand crafted with love and meticulous care. But due to the handmade nature in which I make each pendant, slight imperfections, like teeny tiny air bubbles or dust particles, are inevitable! I will never send you a necklace I'm not 100% proud of, however.
VIEW MORE WEARABLE ART: http://etsy.me/1lXBY68
ALSO AVAILABLE AS A PENDANT: http://etsy.me/2gzFoA7
All necklaces are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2016 The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.