You have no items in your shopping cart.
This fine art brass photo locket features one of my original photographs of Antonio Canova's statue 'Psyche Revived by Cupid's Kiss' in the Louvre in Paris.
I hand make each pendant in my studio. I start with one of my photographs, size it down to fit the locket base, seal it in the pendant setting, and fill it with a 2-part jeweler's grade epoxy resin which cures to an extremely durable glass-like finish, protecting the image and giving it a slightly domed effect.
• Brass locket produced by a small family business in the USA
• Large locket measures approximately 33mm x 42mm (1-5/16" x 1-11/16") with an inside recess of 38mm x 29mm
• Locket hangs on a 24" chain. Other lengths available by request!
• Photograph is professionally printed on archival paper
• Photograph is sealed in a jeweler's grade resin (like glass, but more durable), protecting it and giving it a beautiful shine
• Bail (connecting locket to chain) is also sealed with resin for extra durability
• Photo is completely sealed and waterproof, but I recommend taking off the necklace before swimming or bathing to prevent the locket and chain from tarnishing
• Locket will be carefully wrapped and packaged in a sweet little muslin bag - ready for gift giving
All necklaces are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly. Please note that each pendant is hand crafted with love and meticulous care. But due to the handmade nature in which I make each pendant, slight imperfections, like teeny tiny air bubbles or dust particles, are inevitable! I will never send you a necklace I'm not 100% proud of, however.
All images copyright © 2017 The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.