You have no items in your shopping cart.
Decorative Throw Pillow Covers! I make all pillow covers by hand in small batches in my studio.
This pillow cover features one of my photographs of a flowers in the UW Madison Arboretum.
• Pillow cover measures approximately 16″ x 16″
• Available with or without a faux down insert - the kind that's totally huggable. (Buying your own insert? I recommend a 17" or 18" insert for a fuller finished look.)
• Front of pillow cover made from a linen-cotton blend (canvas-like texture); back is 100% linen (off-white)
• Zipper closure
• I make all pillow covers by hand in small batches in my studio
• Machine wash cold water or spot clean; tumble dry low or lay flat to dry; steam iron
Linen is a naturally wrinkly fabric - don't be alarmed when your pillow cover arrives with wrinkles! These will smooth out with time, or steam iron for a crisper look. Images digitally printed on fabric will not be as crisp as the same image printed on paper. I do everything in my power to create the perfect product, but due to the handmade nature of my pillow covers, minor flaws are acceptable in the finished product; you are receiving a one of a kind pillow cover!
All throw pillows are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees – buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2015 Maren Misner/The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.