You have no items in your shopping cart.
This fine art brass photo locket features one of my original photographs of a flowers at the Arboretum in Madison, Wisconsin.
• Brass locket produced by a small family business in the USA
• Locket measures approximately 33mm x 42mm (1-5/16" x 1-11/16")
• Inside are two recessed ovals for your photographs - they measure 38mm x 29mm (1.5" x 1.14")
• Locket hangs on a 24" brass cable chain. Other lengths available by request!
• Photograph is professionally printed on archival paper
• Photograph is sealed in a jeweler's grade resin (like glass, but more durable), protecting it and giving it a beautiful shine
• Bail (connecting locket to chain) is also sealed with resin for extra durability
• Back of locket has a florentine textured finish
• Photo is completely sealed and waterproof, but I recommend taking off the necklace before swimming or bathing to prevent the locket and chain from tarnishing
• Locket will be carefully wrapped and packaged in a sweet little muslin bag - ready for gift giving
I hand make each pendant in my home studio. I start with one of my photographs, size it down to fit the locket base, seal it in the pendant setting, and fill it with a 2-part jeweler's grade epoxy resin which cures to an extremely durable glass-like finish, protecting the image and giving it a slightly domed effect.
* Please note that each pendant is hand crafted with love and meticulous care. But due to the handmade nature in which I make each pendant, slight imperfections, like teeny tiny air bubbles or dust particles, are inevitable! I will never send you a necklace I'm not 100% proud of, however.
All necklaces are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2017 The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.