You have no items in your shopping cart.
Decorative Throw Pillow Covers! I make all pillow covers by hand in small batches in my studio.
This pillow cover features one of my photographs of vintage Hawaii license plates set within the state outline, with the word 'home' in simple typography. A little local pride for your home!
• Pillow cover measures approximately 16″ x 16″
• Available with or without a faux down insert - the kind that's totally huggable. (Buying your own insert? I recommend a 17" or 18" insert for a fuller finished look.)
• Front of pillow cover made from a linen-cotton blend (canvas-like texture); back is 100% linen (charcoal grey)
• Zipper closure
• I make all pillow covers by hand in small batches in my studio
• Machine wash cold water or spot clean; tumble dry low or lay flat to dry; steam iron
Linen is a naturally wrinkly fabric - don't be alarmed when your pillow cover arrives with wrinkles! These will smooth out with time, or steam iron for a crisper look. Images digitally printed on fabric will not be as crisp as the same image printed on paper. I do everything in my power to create the perfect product, but due to the handmade nature of my pillow covers, minor flaws are acceptable in the finished product; you are receiving a one of a kind pillow cover!
All throw pillows are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees – buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2016 Maren Misner/The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.