You have no items in your shopping cart.
A handmade art magnet with a photograph of a vintage bike with the words: "You can't buy happiness but you can buy a bike, and that's pretty close."
I couldn't agree more. This photo was taken on the side streets of Okinawa. It has a subtle black and white grunge texture and border added to it that enhances its vintage feel, reminding us that all you need to be happy is a bicycle.
I hand make each magnet in my home studio - first cutting, sanding, and painting each wood tile, then mounting the photo onto the tile and sealing it with a clear varnish. Each wood tile has a super strong neodymium magnet on the back, making it functional as well as a great decorative addition to your kitchen!
• One wooden magnet, painted white, featuring original photography
• Size: 2 1/2" square (1/4" deep); photo measures 2 1/8" with 1/8" white border
• Magnet: Strong Neodymium Magnet
• Finish: Clear matte varnish for water resistance and protection from fingerprints, etc.
• Magnets are shipped with bubble wrap protection
All magnets are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping or tracking, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2017 The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.