You have no items in your shopping cart.
Flowy tanks to show your North Dakota pride. This super soft tank features one of my photographs of vintage North Dakota license plates in the state outline. Made in small batches in my studio in Madison, Wisconsin. Fabric is thin - perfect for layering over another tank or sports bra. (White is slightly see-through; gray is not.)Yoga/Spin/Night-on-the-Town tested and given thumbs up.
**Sizes run approximately slightly smaller to standard** (See sizing guide in photos, and feel free to ask questions! - I tend to wear a M-L t-shirt, and I prefer the L-XL in this tank, going for a loose-fitting fit.)**
• Poly/Cotton Blend in a Bella+Canvas flowy tank or flowy muscle tank
• Available in heather gray or white (White is slightly see-through; gray is not)
• Tanks are thin/see-through - perfect for layering!
• Muscle tanks have low cut arm holes - see last photo
• Please read sizing guide and exchange policies carefully! Most sales are final.
• Please allow 7-10 business days for your shirt to be shipped - I make each shirt to order!
• Please note that each shirt is made to order in my studio, and will vary slightly from the pictures. I've done my best to accurately reflect the colors in my listings, but final product may vary slightly from what you see on your screen.
• Machine wash cold water; hang dry to best preserve image (tumble dry low in a pinch!)
All images are customizable and I welcome custom orders!
All shirts are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2017 Maren Misner/The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.