You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of my photographs of vintage South Dakota license plates, hand made into a necklace. I hand make each pendant in my studio. Available in an antique bronze or antique silver setting.
• Pendant measures approximately 1"x2", approximately 2mm deep
• Pendant tray is an antique bronze metal alloy, lead and nickel free
• Chain measures approximately 24" with a lobster claw clasp
• Photograph is professionally printed on archival paper
• Pendant tray is filled with a jeweler's grade resin (like glass, but more durable)
• Photo is completely sealed and waterproof, but I recommend taking off the necklace before swimming or bathing to prevent the pendant tray and chain from tarnishing
• Necklace comes wrapped in a sweet little muslin bag, ready for gifting
All necklaces are shipped via USPS First Class Mail. If you need expedited shipping, please contact me for a custom listing. INTERNATIONAL: Shipping prices do not include customs fees - buyer is responsible for all customs fees! Please see my policies for more details.
*Due to monitor variations actual colors may vary slightly.
All images copyright © 2016 The Tin Owl. All rights reserved. Purchase does not transfer copyright. No reproduction of any kind without prior written consent.